You are meant to be healthy, happy and prosperous.
Once you recognize and accept this, it is simply a case of learning the principles that abundance is based on. I wanted to share with you 7 of my favorite quotes to start you on the path to a more prosperous mindset.
- If you think you can… You can. If you think you can’t… You can’t (Henry Ford)
- It is better to try and fail, than to never have tried all. (Alfred Lord Tennyson)
- Luck is where preparation meets opportunity. (Earl Nightingale)
- Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. (Albert Einstein)
- Every artist was first an amateur. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. (Theodore Roosevelt)
- Go out and buy yourself a five-cent pencil and a ten-cent notebook and begin to write down some million-dollar ideas for yourself. (Bob Grinde)
The most important theme that resonates from these quotes and an important step to prosperity consciousness is “don’t listen to “I CAN’T” self talk or quit too soon on your dreams.”
Do you have a quote that you find inspiring?