Superpower: A Superhero’s Guide to Leadership, Business and Life
216-Page Book available in paperback, hardcover, and Kindle.
This new edition is rewritten from the original 2012 edition.
RETHINK your mindset to unlock your superpowers and focus on success
REFRAME by getting clear on what you want to do, be, have, or become
REFOCUS on superpowered instinct and develop your business intuition
REIGNITE your mission by creating your mind map
REFLECT on the changes and powerful progress you’ve made
REWARD your efforts by setting mini-goals and then celebrating them!
Superpower! is a guidebook on taking personal accountability for your success. That’s where all the power and responsibility is — within you. Think of it as a handbook with stories and steps to help you rethink, reframe, refocus, and reignite your leadership, your business, your life. The strategies and tactics offered here are like tools. Not every tool is right for every job. Choose the ones that are right for you and your situation. I’ve included a variety of scenarios. The idea is to help you develop a variety of tools so you can arm yourself with an arsenal of superpowers that can help you bridge the gap between where you are today and where you want to be. Superpower! offers you practical, proven strategies that you can use to master your destiny, empowering you to:
- Let go of your belief in multitasking so you can stay focused and manage interruptions
- Develop your massive momentum master action plan
- Play to your strengths, make use of technology, and prioritize effectively in order to simplify your days
- Use three great time-cloning tools to save vast amounts of time and achieve your goals
- Find a mentor who serves as a role model and challenges you to set goals and get the most from your talents
- Harness gratitude and appreciation in order to learn the most from your past experiences
- And much more!
FREE SHIPPING within the U.S.!
Please contact us for bulk or international orders.