What does it really take to build an online presence so influential that you become the prime resource professional in your field?
That’s the question Ford Saeks asked Mike “C-Roc,” founder of That One Agency, in a recent episode of the Business Growth Show podcast. Mike will share incredibly valuable insights from his of journey building a personal brand in the mortgage industry to the point where he was running a company with 50 employees and 7 branches. Even then, though, he felt unfulfilled and realized he needed to step into his purpose.
Now Mike helps entrepreneurs build their authority through podcast and social media marketing.
How to Build an Online Presence:
- Invest in yourself first – Be willing to “pay to play” to get the brand visibility you want. If you don’t spend on marketing, you won’t grow.
- Produce a high volume of content – Aim for 5-8 podcast episodes per week to stand out from others posting 1-2 times weekly. Repurpose all content.
- Become “omnipresent” to your audience – Focus on putting out content where your ideal clients spend time rather than trying to appeal to everyone.
- Network authentically on social media – Send genuine messages on platforms like Instagram to congratulate people and offer to explore working together.
- Outsource what you’re not great at – Work with experts in content repurposing so you can concentrate on what makes you unique.
Building an influential online presence that establishes you as a leading expert in your field requires consistency, strategic insight, and a willingness to invest in growth over the long haul.
At the core is staying true to your purpose and what makes you uniquely positioned to serve your audience. This will keep you motivated on days when traction is slow and remind you why you started this journey in the first place.
There are no overnight sensations or guarantees in building an influential personal brand and body of work. But by staying consistent, strategic and bold in your willingness to invest in long-term growth, you can become recognized over time as a leading expert in your field.
For more expert advice in business, sales, marketing, life, and everything in-between, tune in to future episodes of Fordify LIVE! every Wednesday at 11AM Central on your favorite social media platform, or you can listen to new episodes of The Business Growth Show Podcast every Thursday on the podcast network of your choice.
Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco is the Founder of That1 Agency, the powerhouse behind the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast, and the best-selling author of ROCKET FUEL Convert Setbacks. Become Unstoppable. He is a performance coach, author, dynamic public speaker, tech visionary and thought leader. He has been featured by Yahoo! Finance as one of the Top Business Leaders to Follow in 2020 and is on a mission to build unstoppable people. He is consumed with the passion to help people break free from the confines of complacency and propel to untapped levels of success.
Find him at That1Agency.com