Artificial intelligence has rapidly advanced to the point where we can have actual conversations with it. So how will these new AI capabilities impact businesses going forward?
On a recent episode of the Business Growth Show, host Ford Saeks interviewed the latest AI chatbot ChatGPT to discuss this very topic. In this fascinating interview, Ford explored how the new version of ChatGPT can now see, hear and speak.
What you need to know now that ChatGPT can see and hear you:
- Get Familiar with ChatGPT Now – Ford highly recommends getting an account with OpenAI, the creators of ChatGPT. This allows you to start testing it out and exploring ways it could be used for business purposes like customer service, data analysis, content creation, and more. The earlier you become familiar with the technology, the quicker you can determine ideal applications for your company.
- Leverage ChatGPT’s New Abilities – With version 4.0, ChatGPT now has image recognition, video/audio inputs, and more conversational responses. This allows for much more natural interactions, similar to working with a human assistant. Think about how these new capabilities could help with things like personalized marketing, multilingual customer service, analyzing data visualizations or recorded meeting notes, etc.
- Use AI or Risk Falling Behind – Ford stressed that AI like ChatGPT will soon become ubiquitous. Businesses need to seriously look for opportunities to implement it where helpful or risk falling behind competitors who do harness its advantages. Don’t brush off AI adoption as unnecessary or unethical. The technology is here to stay and early adopters will have a leg up.
- Treat ChatGPT Like an Intern – While powerful, don’t treat ChatGPT as a magic perfect solution. Guide it and provide oversight like you would an intern who needs direction. Give it specific, customized prompts to get the most accurate and relevant responses. Realize it may sometimes respond in non-helpful ways if not properly directed.
- Stay on Top of AI Advancements – As Ford pointed out, he constantly has to update his talks because AI technology is advancing so rapidly. Major companies like Intel and Apple plan to integrate AI capabilities directly into hardware soon. It’s crucial to stay on top of new developments so you fully understand what will soon be possible.
While ChatGPT stated AI is designed to assist humans not replace them, Ford urged not ignoring the inevitable integration of AI into business.
This eye-opening interview provided a glimpse into how AI like ChatGPT will shape the future of work. The key takeaway? Businesses need to actively explore how they can harness AI, or they risk getting left behind.
For more expert advice in business, sales, marketing, life, and everything in-between, tune in to future episodes of Fordify LIVE! every Wednesday at 11AM Central on your favorite social media platform, or you can listen to new episodes of The Business Growth Show Podcast every Thursday on the podcast network of your choice.
Interested in Ford’s help to leverage the new power of AI in your business? Discover more about Mastering AI here.